Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 2, 2015

I try and jot down the daily ramblings of my precocious three-year old. I hope to turn these statuses into a book for her one day. Therefore, future Lorelei, tonight during shower time, you put all of the shampoo and body wash bottles in a line and pretended to treat them like children visiting Santa, with you being Santa.
Lorelei: What would you like for Christmas?
Shampoo Bottle 1: A dollhouse.
Lorelei: Good choice. That is a good Christmas gift. What would you like for Christmas?
Shampoo Bottle 2: A teddy bear.
Lorelei: Another good choice. What would you like for Christmas?
Bodywash Bottle 1: A towel.
Lorelei: I guess that could be a toy.
Smh. Lorelei you never fail to brighten my day. These daily ramblings help the challenging moments we also share.

No comments:

Post a Comment