Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

The One Where I Stopped Sleeping

Lorelei is 21 weeks this week.  Well, actually the little nugget is a week or so more ahead than my calculated gestation, but we will just have to see how that plays out!

She has been moving so much this week that when she stops to sleep it scares me because of her normal activity!  She is finally over a pound according to statistics--um yeah--she was about two weeks ago too hahaha!  Her grip is developing and she is probably playing with the umbilical cord!  She can also perceive light and dark much better than before.  It is still mostly dark to her but she could see a flashlight if I was to shine it on my stomach! :-)  She is about the size of a spaghetti sqaush! A chubby one! She is about 11 inches long! Wow!! Such a big girl!



Her eyebrows and lids are present now! :-) She is beginning to swallow amniotic fluid and absord small amounts of sugar! 

Here is a picture of me from 21 weeks 5 days! :-) Enjoy! I'm getting pretty huge!




















Side note: Jonathan and I have been together for 9 years today! 4 1/2 married!

Here is our very first picture together:
First picture ever!
Second picture ever!
9 years Later on our 4th Wedding anniversary!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute couple making and undoubtably cute little girl!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet! I must say, you two have aged well! Love the old pictures :)

    ReplyDelete